Monday 11 May 2009

Brief change.

I have decided that i will change my two book briefs into a brief by the ISTD that is to create promotional material for the fictional museum of typography named the "Type Factory". I have done this in response to sending my portfolio out to designers and getting specific feedback on my work. The majority of designers have mentioned my work is not commercial enough and isn't very realistic in terms of what i would be given as a brief in the outside "real" world. I thought this typography based promotional brief would give me something more commercial and realistic to add to my portfolio as it is creating a brand for a museum and coming up with the designs for a promotional campaign that will be based on creating for print, which is something i am really interested in.



I have also decided to make my ICA brief last 4 weeks, running in the backgound of my other briefs to give me a chance to screen print my designs and develop my ideas more thoroughly.



My postcard brief will still last 2 weeks. (of which i have one week left)

No comments:

Post a Comment